There are some things we all know about avoiding fires – clean the dryer lint, don’t microwave metal, etc. However, there are some things that can cause a home fire you might not know about.
One example of this is laptops! Putting a blanket next to a laptop or its charger and not closely monitoring the heat can be dangerous.
Dust bunnies, sawdust, and dirty ovens are also potential fire hazards.
Be diligent in your home maintenance to prevent fires and always keep an extinguisher on hand in case of an emergency.
Household Items That Can Ignite a Fire if Put Together
To prevent spontaneous combustion, let rags dry out in the open air after use and store them in a sealed metal container Check out more tips for preventing home fires.If your stove is covered with grease and other flammable grime, a small kitchen fire can get out ofRead More