DIY is great – until you bite off more than you can chew.
Knock Off Decor said to avoid doing electrical work yourself. “Making any changes to the electrical system in your home is quite intricate work. If you decide to change any of the wirings, you run the risk of getting shocked. Let’s say you perform the work without getting shocked, the quality of your work might not last long.”
The same idea goes for demolition, replacing your garage door, plumbing, and tree removal.
Always choose your safety over saving a couple dollars – it’s worth it to call the pros!