Looking for additional protection against claims that can unintentionally arise from your work? Well, we’re excited to be able to offer you by the day gig insurance options through our partner Duuo, an on-demand insurance brand of The Co-operators. Policies start at just $5 per task.
And to celebrate this launch, Duuo is giving away a $100 Home Depot gift card to the first 100 Experts who sign-up and purchase a policy (offer expires June 30th or once we give away 100 gift cards – whatever comes first).
So, how does it work?
Gig insurance from Duuo provides $2 million in liability protection in the event of the following circumstances:
- If you injure a customer or damage their property
- If your work results in an injury to others or damage to their property
- For medical payments for injuries you caused
- For legal fees to defend yourself in the above situations
Duuo Gig Insurance is based on a per-day rate. So even if you work different kinds of gigs on the same day, you’ll just need one policy per day.
How do I buy it?
It’s simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Accept & confirm your HeyBryan task
- Visit Duuo.ca/HeyBryan and set up / sign in to your account
- Answer a few questions about your task
- That’s it – you’re covered!
Visit duuo.ca for more information.